Comments Off on Fintech Raisin Analyzes European Saving Behaviour
AUTOMATED NEWS ALERT
Fintech Raisin Analyzes European Saving Behaviour …
Raisin, a Fintech that enables consumers to discover higher interest rates for their savings account, has analyzed European savings behavior in honor of Europe Day. Raisin reviewed UK, Spain and Germany.
Some key findings are:
– In Germany there is a high gender pay gap, the highest in Europe
– 50- to 70-year-old group of Raisin customers in Germany earns the most profits
– In Spain is the opposite, it seams that the younger segment earns most of the profits
– The UK’s 30 to 50 year-olds come from 50 different nations while the over 70 group from just 22 countries.
– Reveals the openness of European savers for saving marketplaces with better interest rates.
Read the full article by following the link below: Go to Source
*This Automated News Alert is brought to you by DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNAL™ alongside top analyses on digital business sector. We are scanning large amounts of data from various business sources and select the most relevant headlines providing the reader with a comprehensive & updated outlook.
Share the post "Fintech Raisin Analyzes European Saving Behaviour"
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.