NEW AMAZON BUSINESS BOOKS LAUNCH
Read the latest consulting book on SME marketing from Bujorean & Co. dedicated to entrepreneurs and marketing specialists.
“Gambleneur – When Marketing Investment is Inefficient and Ineffective” reveals the premises that defines a ‘gambleneur’ and imperative marketing activities that are the foundation for a performant marketing department.
Furthermore, it reviews the most important concepts and theories regarding competitive strategy as a foundation for business growth, debates to what extent these concepts and theories are known and used by the managers and entrepreneurs, and finally, on a tactical level, identifies some current business development techniques and tools .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The objectives
- Thinking like big businesses. Literature review on Business Strategy
- Literature review on Business Growth and Business Development
- About interviewing key persons and the first steps in a marketing dept.
- Importance of deploying an extensive marketing audit
- How to set up the Marketing Information System
- Critical insights on drafting the Marketing Plan and the corresponding Budget
- When to outsource? Identifying the competences within the department
- Managing the corporate communication in the digital era
- Ways to provide new business and growth
Click the link to buy your copy on Amazon